A leading engineering firm based in Limerick is seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team. The ideal person will have a strong background in construction and will be responsible for managing the costs relating to building and civil engineering projects. You will work closely with clients, architects, and contractors to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Prepare cost plans and budgets for construction projects
- Risk analysis evaluations
- Site visits based on works
- Conduct feasibility studies to determine project viability
- 70% Office / 30% Travel (Cork, Limerick, Dublin)
- Maintain accurate records of all costs and pricing data
- Liaise with clients, architects, and contractors to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget
- Bachelor's degree in Quantity Surveying or a related field
- Strong knowledge of construction processes and materials
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and industry-related software
- Mileage / Fuel Card
- Expenses when traveling. (Food, Accomodation, etc)
- A New Laptop / Phone if required.
If you are a motivated, detail-oriented individual with a passion for construction and a desire to work in a collaborative team environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Kevin Griffin.