Our client, a leading biopharmaceutical company, requires a Quality Technician to join their growing team in Sligo on a 6-month contract.
As a Quality Technician, you will be responsible for the following:
- Complete in-process and final release product testing per the relevant approved specifications and procedures
- Complete incoming product testing per the relevant approved specifications and procedures
- Review batch records, ensuring documentation is compliant to requirements. Complete disposition decision for the batch
- Ensure Management is kept informed of all product failures to ensure corrective/preventive action and product containment is taken where necessary
- Ensure Quality System documentation is thorough, complete, and compliant
- Audit the quality system with other personnel where required
- Participation in continuous improvement programs to implement improvements in the quality, safety, environmental and production systems at the site.
- Generate batch records for as required in support of manufacturing process orders
- Third-level qualification in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 1-year experience in a similar role
- Previous experience working in a regulated manufacturing environment is desirable
To find out more information on this Quality Technician role, please contact Chloe Somers