- Reference: SJ4532124
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Longford
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Our client, a leading company in Longford, is seeking a Quality Technician for an initial 6 month contract.
This position is a Monday-Friday evening shift position.
Primary Function :
Provides inputs to facilitate quality activities as required. Undertake the role and execute daily activities of Technician Quality with some supervision.
- ·CAPA: Investigates standard complaints. Identifies and prioritizes medical and reportable complaints. Supports ticket trending process and maintains Quality Records. Maintains awareness of industry regulatory standards.
- Communications: Communicate and collaborate effectively within team.
- Documentation: Maintain relevant documents and records.
- Generic Basic Requirements: Provides input into the annual departmental budget.
- Manage Product and Process Improvements: Participate in Project and Process improvement activities. Monitor performance of manufacturing processes and implement required improvement activities. Suggests to manager and implements process improvements within own work area that fosters a culture of continuous improvement. Supports work area processes and product development/improvement projects. Provide Quality support to key processes and product development/improvement projects.
- Management of Computer Systems: Maintain and update relevant computer applications.
- Other duties: Perform all duties as assigned.
- Quality /Compliance: Support manufacturing and testing operations as required, adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Laboratory Practices. Possess a basic understanding of the Quality System, including the Subsystems and is familiar with the Quality System Key processes. Keep abreast of the standards that regulate our industry. Participate and take all trainings and reviews as required on the Electronic Training Management System -ETMS.
Education and Years of Experience:
Ideally a bachelor’s degree in a science or closely related discipline or relevant equivalent experience
12 months + relevant experience.
For further details, please contact Colin Byrne on 071-9142411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
View all our jobs at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie