A leading Medical Device company in Galway is seeking a Quality Technician (Manufacturing Support) to join their business on a defined term contract. Shifts include evenings, nights and weekends. Salary is DOE plus shift premium.
- Ensure compliance to all applicable regulatory standards and current GMP procedures and practices.
- Perform product defect analysis.
- Routine final functional testing, product release criteria testing/inspection and recording of test results.
- Review and update of QA Documentation.
- Control of non-conforming product.
- Problem-solving and continuous improvement investigations.
- Perform internally and plant-wide audits as required.
- To provide assistance and support to the Quality Engineering and Operations function.
- Provision of excellent service to all internal customers for the production group or functional area in which they work.
- HETAC Level 7 or above in Science or Engineering Discipline. Minimum of 2-3 years in a similar role.
- Decision-making ability coupled with the ability to work on one’s own initiative and with minimum supervision is required.
- Good interpersonal skills and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Manager.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Elaine Dolan