Shift based role – 7 days over 2 weeks (no night work required), be the Quality Liaison with all Operational groups
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Drive problem solving with the goal to reduce cost incurred in scrap, customer returns and rework of product, working with the moulding and/or assembly teams.
- Product Non Conformance
- Where product non-conformances are identified through internal sources (moulding, assembly or quality) or customer complaints.
- With Quality Supervisor manage quarantine, by reviewing the non-conformance on a daily basis ensuring the data and samples provided justifies entry to quarantine.
- Ensure that where product non-conformances are identified that stock is appropriately traced, managed and the issue is to be contained.
- Work within cross functional teams to define root cause/corrections required to resolve quality non-conformances.
- Validate the effectiveness of the quality system in detecting problems found.
- Identify improvement opportunities in the quality system to reduce the detection time of non-conforming product.
- Propose changes to documentation and systems including the creation/modification of the documentation.
- Carry out Process/internal Audits against Quality System requirements.
- Customer complaint management – Assist in the processing of claim, including stock verification, investigation and traceability.
- Ensure that when there are updates to the Quality system that this information is effectively communicated to all production personnel
- Compliance to ISO 9001/ISO 14001/ISO50001/ISO 45001.
Qualification and Other Skills:
- Qualification: Certification/Degree Level 7 in a Quality discipline.
- Experience in quality system auditing.
- Experience in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- A track record of problem solving (A3, DMAIC).
- Knowledge of working with Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma methodology.
- Computer Literate, MS Excel, Access, Word, SAP etc