Through expansion, our client based here in Galway are looking for a Quality Technician.
Assist in the management of the Quality function by reviewing quality systems processes and serves to improve awareness, visibility, and communication on quality initiatives supporting assigned quality goals and priorities as directed by Quality Management. Report quality issues timely, ensuring the Quality Management System is always adhered to.
- Monitors and provides support with guidance ensuring that the Quality Management System (QMS) is understood and applied throughout the organization on all levels by personnel concerned.
- Coordinates audit readiness and supports audit management for appropriate regulatory bodies and customer audits with learning outcomes identified and implemented with an establish action plan for improving quality readiness and timely closure of audit actions.
- Investigate any quality issues to identify root cause and raises appropriate corrective action paperwork ensuring issues are addressed and resolved in consultation with Quality Engineer or Quality Manager.
- Support the facilities Risk Management Programme where required.
- Directs the effective management of NC/CAPA ownership and ensuring actions are closed within the specified timeline.
- Gathering, trending and analysing data to support QA function
- Ensures all training materials, administration and files are effective and are aligned with current approaches to training on site.
- Assist in supporting training, update relevant matrix and provide training guidance to meet training requirements.
- Coordinates & generates data to support the generation of weekly KPI / Matrix.
- Logging and monitoring change requests, CAPAs, other records as applicable.
- Under the guidance of the Quality Engineer or Quality Manager performs
- Internal Audits as per the audit criteria.
- Identifies, implements and drives operational / quality improvement projects and initiatives.
- Qualification in Quality/Compliance/ with a minimum of 3-4 years relevant experience in a regulated environment.
- Experienced Internal Auditor is an advance.
- Strong understanding of QMS, NC/CAPA necessary key elements.
- Knowledge of ISO 17025 is an advantage.
- Ability to interact and influence at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects in an effective and confident manner.
- Demonstrated ability in facilitating or managing projects in a self-directed and dynamic manner.
- Ability to work closely with various levels of the organization to ensure quality requirements are achieved.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, including Word and Excel.
- Good communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
For more information or a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michelle Mc Inerney.
091 706 717