Quality Technical Services Officer required for a leading healthcare organisation in the South East. The Quality Technical Services Officer will provide support relating to the development and improvement of all products manufactured on-site. You will be responsible for reviewing current analytical Quality and Regulatory guidelines with respect to new product development and their application to existing products.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Provide technical support for the Analytical Services department.
- Provide analytical technical support to product, process, and raw material changes.
- Provide support for current and future regulatory requirements, including Elemental Impurities and Nitrosamines.
- Liaise proactively with Quality, Formulation Development, and other functions to identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Take responsibility for method development and method validation projects, including analysis and report writing.
- Contribute to successful internal and external inspections.
- Actively supporting readiness for Regulatory inspections and meeting commitments from such inspections.
- The ability to balance multiple issues simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist with troubleshooting and customer escalations.
- Partner with cross-functional groups to develop new specifications and SOPs and procedures for new products and processes to ensure supplier compliance and product quality consistency.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in GMP pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Previous laboratory experience.
- Basic laboratory skills (e.g., pipetting, weighing, dilutions, etc.).
- Proficient mathematical skills.
- Experience with advanced analytical techniques and state-of-the-art laboratory instrumentation including HPLC, LC/MS and other laboratory equipment.
- Experience in the preparation and analysis of laboratory reagents, standards, and samples.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Strong technical writing skills required.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience).
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane.