***Quality Team Lead-Cork City***
Fantastic opportunity to join one of Cork’s largest medical device organisations. The Quality Team Lead will provide expert QA support to Operations, in ensuring operational goals and objectives are achieved for the plant.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Supervision of Quality Technicians and Quality Engineers.
- Drive and implement process improvements to ensure predictable processes across all product lines (e.g. Risk Reduction, Yield improvements, Customer complaint reduction, Error proofing, Cost Reduction initiatives, Process Automation activities).
- Provide effective and responsive QA support to Operations to meet their area’s objectives of quality, cost and output
- Ensure all process variables and their interactions are adequately defined. Ensure all failure modes in process have been identified and addressed. (e.g. Use of DOE studies, FMEA’s).
- Drive and implement plant wide quality system improvements.
- Ensure Regulatory compliance in area of responsibility to cGMP’s of all medical device regulatory
- Approval of change requests for product, process and quality system changes.
- Customer complaints: Approval of analysis reports and analysis of complaint trends.
- Validation: Define process and product validation requirements, preparation and approval of Master Validation Plans, protocols and reports approval.
- MRB: Review of MRB trends and identification of appropriate corrective actions when required.
- Perform internal quality audits.
- Support the implementation of Lean Manufacturing across the site.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Requires a minimum level 8 qualification in a relevant Engineering / Science degree.
- Ability to work as part of a team and meet targets/goals efficiently.
- Minimum of 4+ years’ experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in leading and managing a team.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane.