- Manage the Quality System team and ensure that both regulatory and business requirements are met in the daily running of the department. This includes motivation, training, and appraisal of QS staff.
- Responsible for processes within Document Control, Customer Quality, and Master Data area.
- To take a leadership role in driving improvement initiatives in the Quality Management system across the site.
- Drive and enhance a compliance culture though-out the site.
- Providing Quality Systems support for all business units and sites.
- Preparing for and supporting external audits (TUV, FDA, customer etc).
- Ensure adequate monitoring and measurement of processes, and reporting the same to management.
- Ensure Quality System processes are lean, compliant, user-friendly and are well understood throughout the organization.
- Be responsible for Health & Safety within assigned areas.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
- Level 8 degree in Quality Assurance or Degree in Science / Engineering with an additional qualification in Quality Assurance.
- Experienced Quality Systems Manager with a minimum of 3 years experience within the Medical Device or related industry.
- Excellent working knowledge and proven track record in all aspects of ISO13485 and FDA QSR requirements.
- Regulatory experience/knowledge.
- Good organization, supervisory, technical writing and investigation skills are required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to influence.
What’s on offer for you?
- Full family healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Annual bonus
Please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click “apply now”