Video for this job
Quality Systems Engineer vacancy with a midlands based Medical Device company.
Quality Systems Engineer
- Quality Assurance responsibility for document change control, complaints & CAPA management within the organization.
- Maintain these Quality Management System processes in line company procedures.
- Liaise with internal customers to support quality assurance activities.
- Responsible for customer complaint handling and maintenance of the customer complaint handling system including the implementation and follow up of corrective actions.
- Monitor investigation timelines for quality issues e.g. non-conformance and CAPA and productivity initiatives associated with operations.
- Provides guidance in the resolution of complaint investigations including guidance on correct administration.
- Provides guidance on correct administration for document changes or design changes.
- Provide training on complaints administration where required.
- Update governing quality procedures to ensure compliance with quality system needs and relay this information where required.
- Report out key process indicators (Document Change Control, Complaints & CAPA) on time on an on-going basis.
- Support the implementation of an Electronic QMS for the organisation, specifically in relation to document control, training and corrective action management.
- Support preparations for external audits and
- Take on any further reasonable responsibilities as assigned to you by your manager.
- Certificate or Diploma (Science / Engineering) qualified with a minimum of 2 year’s industry experience.
- Experience within the Medical Device or Pharmaceutical Sector.
- Must to competent in Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other software systems.
- Ability to work independently and also as a team member, to multi-task and prioritise to meet high expectations and tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail is key including good documentation practices and process adherence.
- Maintain a level of thoroughness within the working materials whilst carrying out daily duties.
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
- Fully motivated to achieve and demonstrate best practices in line with the project, department and site objectives.
- Willingness to develop excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Willingness to develop academically and be ambitious to succeed within the Organization.
- Must be available to travel on requirement.
Experience and Capabilities
- Experience of ISO13485 is desirable
- Experience of Quality System Regulations to 21 CFR Part 820 would be an advantage
- Auditing experience would be an advantage.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact David Lennon on 09064 78104 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie