Our client, who specialises in life-changing products, is recruiting for a Quality Supervisor to join their award-winning facility in Cavan. This role is initially a 12-month role but has the potential to lead to a longer-term role depending on business needs.
As a Quality Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and improving the ongoing batch log auditing and batch release system.
- Addressing nonconformance issues with Plant management and other appropriate groups.
- All product releases for market distribution.
- Overseeing and leading the batch review team.
*Detailed job description available on request.
- Degree in Food Science/Dairy Science/ Packaging Technology or Nutritional Food Science.
- Experience in Quality Assurance and/or Manufacturing.
If you are interested in this role and are looking for further information, please contact Emma Cawley
+353 (0)71 91 40258