The Quality Supervisor will provide support to the Quality Manager in leading the Quality Team activities and provides expertise in all aspects of quality and management systems.
Quality Supervisor is responsible for the quality of work on a day-to-day basis by implementing the directives of the Quality Manual and ISO/IEC 17025
- Ensures that quality criteria are met by carrying out periodic quality audits as directed
- Ensures that all calibrations are carried out in a timely manner and that calibration records and certificates are maintained
- Supervising and promoting good cooperation between the departments
- Implementing guidelines to ensure the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and the Quality Manual are met
- Working directly with internal and external auditors to provide appropriate information
- Overseeing training, providing guidance and advice to staff in all matters relating to the quality matters
- Ensuring all INAB requirements are met & identify any departures from the quality system
Quality Supervisor requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within a laboratory/quality environment including management of audits.
- General knowledge of microbiology, chemistry, food technology and/or other related science is necessary.
- The person must have experience in the leading quality department in a fast pace environment.
- Degree in microbiology, chemistry, food technology and/or other related science.
**FULL SPEC ON APPLICATION**
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Tina Cornally.