We have a new opening for a Quality Specialist to join a multinational MedTech company based in Roscommon.
You will be responsible for providing quality systems support for all processes related to QMS and assuring that quality standards are maintained and assisting with the implementation and compliance of the quality management program.
- Manage the recording, investigation, and resolution of product complaints, product problems, or safety issues.
- Coordinate and maintain the Corrective Action Program to assure appropriate investigation and implementation.
- Run regular Complaints, CAPA, NCR, and continuous improvement monitoring meetings.
- Generate KPI data around Complaint, CAPA, NCR, and continuous improvement.
- Provide support to the Quality Engineering and Operations functions including Risk Assessment reviews and updates.
- Manage in-process bioburden / Microbial ID monitoring.
- Ensure all environmental metrics are maintained up to date.
- Minimum Third Level Qualification in a Science Discipline.
- Minimum 2 Years of Experience in a Quality role.
- Experience in working in High Volume Production Facility
- Strong computer skills - Change control management; design, process, and system.
- Familiarity with ISO quality systems.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills -communicate highly technical information, both verbally and in writing, to both non-technical and technical associates.
- Quality of work / Attention to detail; maintains high standards despite pressing deadlines.
- Problem Solving (using recognised tools) and decision making (makes sound factual decisions)
- Risk Management including FMEA generation.
If you would like more information on this role you can contact Paul Dunican
(090) 641 7022