Quality Projects Engineer
Quality Projects Engineer - Galway - Medical Device
Reporting to the Senior Quality Engineer the Quality Projects Engineer will be responsible for driving continuous improvement within the Value Stream, working with the Engineering and Production teams.
- Develop and implement Value Improvement Projects.
- Lead quality-related projects within the value stream
- Support cost improvement projects and non-re-occurring expense activities e.g. capacity expansions and new product variations within the value stream from a quality perspective.
- Provides Quality support for the transfer of new product into commercial Manufacturing.
- Provides additional support to the Operations team when a new product is introduced to the value stream where required until the product has reached steady state.
- Completion of targeted assessments for prevention reviews for new products introduced to the value stream.
- Demonstrates commitment to the Quality Policy (product safety and quality) through the daily execution of sound quality practices.
- Supports validation activities within the value stream
- Supports the approval of supplier change notifications.
- Supports audits for the value stream from external regulatory agencies and customers and leads preparation activities in advance of such audits.
- Updates Quality procedures and specifications as required through the change plan process.
- Provides root cause analysis & problem-solving guidance.
- Level 8 degree in Science, Engineering or related subject.
- 3+ years relevant Supplier Quality / Quality Operations experience in a good manufacturing practice manufacturing environment in the Medical Device/Pharma industry.
- Project management experience.
- Green Belt qualification would be an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of validation processes.
Competitive package on offer such as annual bonus, full family healthcare, pension
Please contact Elaine Dolan in Collins McNicholas, Galway for more information
091 706 718