- Reference: SJ47059
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Sligo
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Our client, a leading company in Sligo, is recruiting for a Quality Professional.
- Conduct quality-related activities to deliver consistent, high quality documents, services, products and processes
- Contributes to defining and timely achievement of overall project goals.
- Provides compliant solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Project lead on Quality related & cost improvement projects
- Identifies areas for process improvement
- Excellent communication, team and organizational skills required.
- Ability to use own initiative and be proactive in the management of assigned tasks to set and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work co-operatively and effectively with others to establish and maintain good working relationships.
- The position may also require communication with the following:
- Contacts with all levels within the plant.
- Contact with external suppliers.
- Contacts with Abbott personnel at many levels, Division, Affiliate and other plants.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Science, Engineering, or closely related discipline is required OR relevant combination of education or experience
- At least 3 years work experience in Quality or related field experience; Less experience may be appropriate with advanced degree.
- Demonstrates understanding of how their function supports the business.
- Demonstrates technical and business competencies that drive results and continuous improvement
Emilio relocated from Spain and is now Senior OQ Co-Ordinator at GSK, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford When I first moved to Waterford, I knew nothing about the area and didn’t know anyone here. Now, the people I work with have become my family and I love it here. I grew up in a small village in the […]read whole article
Kriti Bhargava moved to Waterford from India after securing a scholarship for a PhD at TSSG, a research group at Waterford IT. When I was a student in Mandi in Northern India, I lived directly on campus, so my entire life took place there. But here, I have found more independence because I live in […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more