Our client, a leading company in Sligo, is seeking a Quality Professional.
Quality Professional position within the Quality Projects team.
Execute & manage Quality related projects that improve compliance, efficiency and effectiveness of the Quality Department.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• General Area: Contributes to defining and timely achievement of overall project goals. Provides compliant solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity. Interacts constructively with employees, managers and cross-functional peers. May lead a project with a limited scope.
• Quality System Compliance: Maintains awareness of standards that regulate our industry. Ensures compliance to site level policies and procedures by promptly reporting non-compliance issues to management within Division and Corporation as appropriate. Maintains vigilance to ensure adherence to Quality Policy and Quality system procedures by promptly reporting noncompliance issues to management.
• Risk Management: Applies basic to moderate Risk Management principles to work.
• EHS: Complete all activities in a safe manner ensuring that any potential safety issues and areas for improvement are highlighted to Manager. Ensure Environmental procedures e.g. recycling, waste minimization are adhered to and improvements made where possible.
- Apprenticeship or Bachelor’s degree in Life Science, Engineering, or closely related discipline is required OR relevant combination of education or experience
- Demonstrates understanding of how their function supports the business.
- Demonstrates technical and business competencies that drive results and continuous improvement. Project management experience is desirable but not essential.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Colin Byrne.