Our client, who specialises in life-changing products, is recruiting for Quality Professional (Microbiologist), to join their state-of-the-art facility in Longford. This role is a permanent position with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- General Area: Contributes to defining and timely achievement of overall project goals. Provides compliant solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity. Interacts constructively with employees, managers and cross-functional peers. May lead a project with a limited scope, but usually a contributor on broader projects. Provides guidance to other Professionals and Technicians. The scope is typically limited to one specific QA function.
- Quality System Compliance: Maintains awareness of standards that regulate our industry. Ensures compliance to site level policies and procedures by promptly reporting non-compliance issues to management within Division and Corporation as appropriate. Maintains vigilance to ensure adherence to Quality Policy and Quality system procedures by promptly reporting non-compliance issues to management.
- Risk Management: Applies basic to moderate Risk Management principles to work.
- Problem Solving: Receives general direction and exercises considerable discretion to own work detail. Recommends possible solutions. Ensures compliant documentation, carrying out tasks related to area of responsibility with management oversight. Decisions may have short and long term impacts.
- Risk Management: Participates in the development or modification of Risk management files.
- Complaint Evaluation: Investigates complex complaints with management oversight. Provides compliant solutions to a variety of complex problems. Ensures compliant documentation related to the area of responsibility.
- Design Control / Documentation & Change Control: Identifies areas for process improvement. Provides supporting information for change including reasons and justifications.
- Quality Engineer: Coordinates quality decisions between different quality and engineering groups. Participates in the development or modification of validation packages, design plans, and risk management deliverables (e.g. FMEAs). Team member helping and interfacing with suppliers to deliver products meeting our quality requirements.
As Quality Professional (Microbiologist), you must have:
- Degree in Biology or Chemistry
- Microbiology experience is essential
- A minimum of three years of lab experience
What You'll Receive
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare cover
- Life Insurance
- 21 days paid annual leave
- Educational Assistance
- Learning and Development Programmes
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Workplace Wellness Programmes
- Onsite parking and cafeteria
If you are interested in this role and are looking for further information, please contact Darragh Lucey.