Our client, a leading healthcare company, is keen to hire a Quality Professional to join their team on a permanent basis.
As a Quality Professional, you will conduct quality-related activities within the site validation quality team, to deliver consistent, high-quality documents, services, products and processes, which add value to the business. This role is Hybrid and based out of Longford.
Major Responsibilities (Full job description available on request:
- Define and support the validation strategy associated with varied site projects covering Test Methods, facilities, utilities, equipment, and processes.
- Provide compliant solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Act as the Quality Subject Matter Expert for validation projects.
- Review validation protocols and reports with responsibility across analytical methods, equipment, process, facilities & utilities to ensure compliance with company and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in the completion of risk management reports utilizing risk analysis tools such as FMEA.
- Ensure compliant documentation, carrying out tasks related to area of responsibility with management oversight.
- Identify areas for process improvement..
- Support the implementation of change control documentation.
- Relevant third-level qualification in Life Science, Engineering, or a closely related discipline is required OR a relevant combination of education or experience.
- At least 3 years of work experience in Quality or related Validation experience. (Less experience may be appropriate with an advanced degree).
- Demonstrate an understanding of how their function supports the business.
- Demonstrate technical and business competencies that drive results and continuous improvement.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarah Flynn