Our client, who specialises in life-changing products, is recruiting Quality Professionals, to join their state-of-the-art facility in Longford. This role is a permanent position with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- General Area: Contributes to defining and timely achievement of overall project goals. Provides compliant solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity. Interacts constructively with employees, managers and cross-functional peers. May lead a project with a limited scope, but usually a contributor on broader projects. Provides guidance to other Professionals and Technicians. The scope is typically limited to one specific QA function.
- Quality System Compliance: Maintains awareness of standards that regulate our industry. Ensures compliance to site level policies and procedures by promptly reporting non-compliance issues to management within Division and Corporation as appropriate. Maintains vigilance to ensure adherence to Quality Policy and Quality system procedures by promptly reporting non-compliance issues to management.
- Risk Management: Applies basic to moderate Risk Management principles to work.
- Problem Solving: Receives general direction and exercises considerable discretion to own work detail. Recommends possible solutions. Ensures compliant documentation, carrying out tasks related to area of responsibility with management oversight. Decisions may have short and long term impacts.
As Quality Professional, you must have:
- Apprenticeship or relevant third level qualification in Life Science, Engineering, or closely related discipline is required OR a relevant combination of education or experience.
- At least 3 years of work experience in Quality or related field experience; Less experience may be appropriate with an advanced degree.
- An understanding of how their function supports the business.
- Technical and business competencies that drive results and continuous improvement.
What You'll Receive
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare cover
- Life Insurance
- 21 days of annual leave
- Educational Assistance
- Learning and Development Programmes
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Workplace Wellness Programmes
- Onsite parking and cafeteria
If you are interested in this role and are looking for further information, please contact Emma Cawley.