Our client, a leading global pharmaceutical company based in Donegal, are seeking a Quality Processor on a six month contract.
The Quality Processor is chiefly responsible for the review of in-process & finished product Device History Records and incoming commodities thereby ensuring the site delivers safe and effective products that meet customer needs whilst maintaining compliance.
- Review and maintenance of Device History Records.
- Review and approval of final product inspection sheets for product release.
- Inspection and approval for incoming commodities and maintenance on all IQA records
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure proper documentation is received
- Leaving Certification /Equivalent
- Candidates will ideally have 1-2 years previous Manufacturing experience.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Colin Byrne.