Our client, a leading food producer in Donegal, is looking to hire a Quality Manager.
- Leadership of the Quality Assurance and Food Safety Team (4 Persons).
- Responsible for the ongoing support and development of a positive Food Safety Culture with compliance to relevant legislation & ownership of Quality, H&S and Environmental Policies.
- Ownership of the BRC accreditation process and all enabling programmes ( i.e. internal and external audits, documentation updates and compliance monitoring as required).
- Lead the change management process for the business and co-ordinate formal change management approval processes with product development and production teams.
- Ownership of the ongoing definition, development and update of the technical equity on all existing and future brands.
- Leadership of a culture of good governance and compliance by all supply chain functions to policies & standards.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of key Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) workstreams e.g. Sustainability strategy, Repak, Origin Green.
- BSc or MSc in Food Science or similar
- Min of 4-5 years experience in quality and / or technical management roles ideally encompassing HSE management capability, in a food industry business. Specific Dairy and fermentation experience preferred
- Good familiarity with ISO / BRC systems management. Ideally has lead auditor qualification with BRC Ver 8 experience.