Quality Operations Manager
My client a leading medical device company in Galway are hiring a Quality Operations Manager to join their team. Reporting to the Quality Director, the Quality Operations Manager will be responsible for maintaining and driving continuous improvement of our clients product Quality and Compliance. The Quality Operations Manager will ensure a culture of continuous improvement is in place to drive improved compliance, effectiveness and efficiency. For a more detailed job spec contact Nicola Walsh.
What your background should look like:
- Level 8 degree in Science, Engineering or related subject.
- 7+ years relevant Quality Operations experience in GMP Manufacturing environment in Medical Device/Pharma industry.
- Strong people management experience.
- Regulatory audit facing experience.
- Innovative, knowledgeable and intensely committed to ensure that every product and service we supply conforms to FDA and Quality System Regulations as well as FDA QSR (21 CFR 820), ISO 13485, RDC ANVISA 16/2013, MHLW MO 169, TG(MD) Sch3/ MDD, MDR Standards.
- Ability to work as a proactive team member.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have demonstrated the ability to lead in a previous role.
- Good organization and investigation skills are required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and innovation skills.
Excellent Salary and Benefits.
For a confidential discussion and more information on this role, please contact Nicola Walsh.