Senior Quality Inspector – Edwards Lifesciences is offering a unique and exciting opportunity in the Mid- West to be part of Start-Up.
We are exclusively working with Edwards Lifesciences, a world leading Medical Device company. If you have a passion for improving the lives of patients with structural heart disease, please read on.
Edwards Lifesciences is driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world’s leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives.
We’re looking for a Senior Quality Inspector that can satisfy the following requirements;
- Perform visual, dimensional, and functional inspection of across all components, processes, and/or finished medical device products using all applicable tools and equipment such as magnifying lamp, microscope, vision inspection system.
- Conduct operational audits and documentation reviews to ensure compliance with applicable procedures and documentation standards.
- You will hold a Quality/ Engineering Qualification and have a minimum 4 years’ experience in Medical Devices.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and with minimum supervision by following detailed work instructions
- Perform verification of manufacturing documents with component and device drawings, which may include Geometric Dimensioning and tolerancing methodologies.
Edwards Lifesciences will be based in Shannon Co. Clare, 20 kilometers from Limerick City. The Mid West base will offer employees an excellent work life balance in an area which has recently undergone a major economic recovery.
Why Should You Apply?
- To improve patient outcome who suffer from Structural Heart Disease.
- To be part of a unique start up opportunity, where you will gain experience not available in any other company in the Mid- West.
If you like what you have read thus far send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call Ben on 061 512270.