Quality Inspector | Offaly
We are hiring a Quality Inspector to join a Multinational Medical Device Manufacturer. This is a 6 month contract position based in Co.Offaly.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to begin a career in a quality industry. This role will involve working in a fast-paced medical device manufacturing environment inspecting the quality of the raw materials / finished products and release of medical device products and associated components. The successful candidate will work within the quality team and report to the quality engineer/supervisor.
The QA Inspector will be responsible for:
- Day to day inspection criteria for inspection and release of medical device products and associated components
- Documentation of release activities in line with local QMS procedure requirements
- Support process improvements and validation activities
- Working within the QA team to support improvement activities
- Working as a member of cross-functional teams with Operations and Engineering to identify and implement process improvements
- Lead GMP activities in assigned areas.
- Demonstrate a level of attention to detail.
- 2nd /3rd level education. Qualification in quality/science-related discipline is desirable
- Work experience within a manufacturing environment with Quality experience is a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of ISO 13485 and 21CFR820 and MDSAP program, along with exposure to other regulations desirable
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
- Proven experience working well under pressure and to defined targets and timelines.
- Experience in internal auditing to QSRs and ISO 13485 requirements is an advantage.
- Must demonstrate strong communications skills.
Full training can be provided to the successful applicant but exposure or experience in a quality role is desired.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Ranait Coughlan
(090) 6450664 (01) 66 200 88