Our client based here in Galway are looking for a Quality Inspector.
To efficiently perform Leak Testing and Quality Inspection of a wide range of pipes and assemblies. Assisting with all aspects of QA/QC and associated administrative tasks.
- Leak Testing of assemblies
- Cleaning of post-manufactured pipes and assemblies
- Final Inspection of pipes and assemblies using drawings and master samples.
- Maintain First Pass Yield records and input to an Excel spreadsheet
- Raising QA issues with Team Leads and Managers
- Assist with daily product dispatch to customer/s, recording of shipments and truck loading
- Bookings on Rhombus (shipping and consignments) on a daily basis
- Monitor brazer output and refer any material issues to the Team Lead
- Provide back-up to the Crimping Cell (wiring & crimping process)
- General inspection and quality recording
- Need to be flexible and be able to work occasional 2 shift pattern (when required) and reasonable amount of overtime if required.
- Work according to the policies and guidelines of the Company.
- To be committed to Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Respect confidentiality at all times.
- Ensure Health and Safety requirements are adhered to and met.
- To take responsibility for own health and safety, as well as that of other employees and stakeholders, and to act in a safe and responsible way at all times.
- To comply with any Safe Systems of Work, Risk Assessments, PPE requirements identified as being applicable at any time.
- To be committed to working towards the company’s vision and implementing the company’s values.
For more information or a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michelle Mc Inerney.
091 706 717