- Reference: SJ46163
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Donegal, Sligo
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Our client, a leading company in Donegal who are expanding, are seeking to recruit a number of Quality Engineers on permanent contracts.
The Quality Engineer is responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality systems, ensuring the site delivers safe and effective products that meet customer needs whilst maintaining compliance.
- Performing analysis of chemical raw materials
- Initiating Exception Reports for discrepancies observed during inspection activities.
- Preparing and presenting monthly management reports.
- Investigating customer complaints and forwarding reports to PQA group.
- Responsible for incoming inspection of raw materials and liaising with vendors on quality issues/performance.
- Responsible for managing the site validation and calibration programmes.
- Ensuring compliance with policies and procedures regarding the Environment, Health and Safety.
- Conducting internal audits and external supplier audits.
- Updating Standard Operating Procedures
- Responsible for maintaining Corrective and Preventive Action programs.
- Ensuring product testing is conducted at all stages of manufacturing and coordinating product release documentation
- Supporting management in ensuring that the Quality Management System is fully implemented and effective
- Working with manufacturing departments to assist in maintaining quality in production
2 years + experience in a similar role/industry
Third level science / engineering or manufacturing qualification
For further details, please contact Colin Byrne on 071-9142411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
View all our jobs at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie