A global packaging company is keen to hire a Quality Engineer to join their team in Sligo.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, the Quality Engineer will support the management & development of the Quality function.
The Quality Engineer role is to be the champion of the quality process, team leader, customer facing, and to provide support and guidance to internal and external customers.
Key Responsibilities (Full job description available on request):
· Determining and implementing strategies for new products and assets.
· Develop and lead the company’s Quality Strategy to implement a Quality policy that enables the manufacture of high-quality and safe products.
· Ensuring the implementation of systems like ISO 13485 to maintain sustainability and continuous improvement of the daily operations.
· Ensure awareness and participation in specific activities related to GMP.
· Manage the CAPA process using problem-solving tools within a team environment.
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge of ISO 13485 QM standard.
· Ensure validation process complies with requirements of ISO standards, customer requirements, MDR and that CTQ measurements, results and documentation are of adequate standard to satisfy regulatory requirements.
· Level 8 degree in Engineering, Science or similar.
· At least 5 years of experience in a manufacturing company at different levels and functional areas, mainly in Quality Assurance, Quality Control and other relevant areas (i.e. engineering, R&D).
· Applied knowledge of Lean CI and change management methodology.
· Lead auditor certification.
· Familiarity with ISO 13485, QSR, GDP, GMP desirable.
· Lean Six Sigma training a distinct advantage.
· Working knowledge of Process Validation and Computer Systems Validation
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarah Flynn