Our client, a leading company in Sligo, is seeking a Quality Engineer on an initial 6 month contract
- Liaise with Engineering and external vendors regarding equipment User Requirement Specifications (URS’s), Factory Acceptance Trials (FAT’s) and any other associated validation issues.
- Assist in the development of the existing Validation Program to ensure continued compliance to the necessary regulations.
- Collate and Report on relevant Validation data/matrices.
- Ensure prompt attention to the Quality Engineering Team/Unit Leader, Quality Engineering Manager and/or Quality Manager on areas of non-compliance.
- Ensure all Validation and Calibration documentation meets the requirements of Quality Records Procedures.
- Keep abreast of developments in customer requirements to ensure the plant continues to produce quality products under regulatory requirements.
- Liaise with and seek appropriate advice from other plants worldwide.
- Participate as required in project activities to achieve plant goals.
- Ensure all relevant employees are aware of Division and relevant International Standards and their implementation throughout the plant.
- Participate in identifying and implementing cost reductions, which do not adversely impact product quality.
- Complete all activities in a safe manner ensuring that any potential safety issues and areas for improvement are highlighted to Manager.
EHS: Complete all activities in a safe manner ensuring that any potential safety issues and areas for improvement are highlighted to Manager. Ensure Environmental procedures e.g. recycling, waste minimization are adhered to and improvements made where possible.
A third level qualification in Science, Engineering or a relevant Quality discipline.
This will provide the basic understanding in the technology, analytical skills and scientific/engineering principles relevant to the role and the ability to apply them.