- Reference: CJ46670
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Act as a member of the quality team. Provide expert QA project support in executing improvements in manufacturing quality processes and systems.
- Be the quality lead on value stream and quality process improvement projects.
- Drive and implement plant wide quality improvements
- Maintain the Quality LBP/ VIP process (monthly metrics performance etc).
- Lead and support strategic quality projects (e.g. Quality policy, Operational excellence)
- Ensure Regulatory compliance in projects of responsibility by utilising quality tools and processes (PFMEA, Risk reduction, process change analysis).
- Provide functional expertise to other support functions on quality related issues (e.g. regulatory requirements, statistical techniques, sampling principles).
- Approval of change requests for product, process and quality system changes.
- Keep stakeholders informed of project activity status.
- Transfer and implement product and processes improvements from other manufacturing facilities
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering/Technology.
- 3/4 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment or equivalent with direct experience in a QA environment (preferably GMP regulated). Experience within a Med Device/Pharma environment i.e. FDAISO 9000 necessary.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and promote quality at source
- Develop plans and execute on time to these plans
- Strong Project Management skills combined with proven consistent execution within committed quality, time and cost targets.
- Experience/training in problem solving and process improvement methodologies (Engineering Essentials TM).
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Emer O’ Callaghan on 021 4911061 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!