Quality Engineer required for Medical Device organisation in Galway
The Operations Quality Engineer is a member of the Operations Quality group. S/he is, responsible for Operations Quality within their prescribed area of functional responsibility. You will be working as part of a team to maintain high quality/performance standards on all of the company products.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a collaborative environment
*Full job specification with duties available upon request*
What you need to have
- Level 8 degree in Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 5+ years relevant supplier quality/quality operations experience in GMP manufacturing environment in the Medical Device/Pharma industry.
- Project management experience.
- Good working knowledge of validation processes.
- A Green Belt qualification would be an advantage.
What will you get in return?
- Salary in line with your experience
- Annual Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Full family healthcare
- Free Parking
- Not to forget an amazing opportunity with a leading medical device company who offer fantastic career progression
If this sounds like something you want to know more about, please get in touch, or you can apply with an updated CV
091 706 718