Quality Engineer II – Our client is offering a unique and exciting opportunity in the Mid- West to be part of Start-Up.
We are exclusively working with our client, a world leading Medical Device company. If you have a passion for improving the lives of patients with structural heart disease, please read on.
Our Client is driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world’s leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives.
We’re looking for a Quality Engineer II that can satisfy the following requirements;
- Applies knowledge of quality engineering principles and methods to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and systems/procedures to optimize product development, internal and external device manufacturing, and device distribution
- Identify and ensure the optimization of complex Manufacturing and/or R&D processes using engineering methods (e.g., SIX Sigma and LEAN methods) for design for manufacturing and for continuous process improvement. Identify opportunities for re-design/design of basic equipment, tools, fixtures, etc. to improve manufacturing processes, and reduce risk
- Develop, update, and maintain technical content of risk management files
- Develop training and documentation materials for production (e.g., work instructions) to enable the seamless knowledge transfer of project and manufacturing processes
- Assign support tasks; gives instruction to technicians on conducting tests; trains technicians and provides feedback; and may coordinate technician work
- Train, coach, and guide lower level employees on routine procedures
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Biomedical, or equivalent engineering degree is required.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Quality or Manufacturing is required
- Proven expertise in usage of MS Office Suite; CAD experience preferred
- Strong documentation, communication and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills
- Working knowledge and understanding of statistical techniques
- Previous experience working with lab/industrial equipment required
- Substantial understanding and knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts relevant to Engineering
- Strong problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Substantial understanding of processes and equipment used in assigned work
- Good leadership skills and ability to influence change
- Knowledge of and adherence to Quality systems
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work in a team environment, including inter-departmental teams and key contact representing the organization on contracts or projects
- Ability to interact with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations
- Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
The company will be based in Shannon Co. Clare, 20 kilometers from Limerick City. The Mid West base will offer employees an excellent work life balance in an area which has recently undergone a major economic recovery.
Why Should You Apply?
- To improve patient outcome who suffer from Structural Heart Disease.
- To be part of a unique start up opportunity, where you will gain experience not available in any other company in the Mid- West.
If you like what you have read thus far send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call Michael on 061 512270.