An exciting opportunity for a Quality Engineer to join a major multinational here in Galway on an initial 12-month contract.
- Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains quality standards and protocol for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials products.
- Collaborates with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place.
- Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Designs or specifies inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment; conducts quality assurance tests, and performs statistical analysis to assess the cost of and determine the responsibility for products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
- Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements.
- May specialize in the areas of design, incoming material, production control, product evaluation and reliability, inventory control, and/or research and development as they apply to product or process quality.
- Requires practical knowledge and demonstrated competence within job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Requires a University Degree and a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, Chemistry degree desirable but not essential.
For more information on this role and a confidential discussion please contact Michelle Mc Inerney on
091 706 717 or email email@example.com