- Responsible for all operational quality aspects associated with product manufacture and release.
- Management of complaints systems, tracking, issuing of reports, ensuring effective corrective and preventative actions and timely close out.
- Investigate Quality problems associated with the production department and implement effective corrective and preventive measures
- Ensures key quality metrics (CAPA management, First Pass Quality, Complaints, etc) are attained.
- Drive/support & implement continuous improvement projects with the operations team using Process Excellence lean/six sigma tools.
- Ensures the pertinent corporate quality and regulatory standards are attained.
- Maintains strong communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Participates / supports the Internal and External Audit Programme.
- Ensure accurate and effective quality system documentation and reports.
- Handling customer queries and issues.
- 1 years+ similar experience
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Josh Barnes on 021-4911066 or email email@example.com