Quality Engineer responsibilities
- Provide Quality Engineering & Quality Assurance expertise to the Quality department ensuring the Quality System is of the highest standard. Safeguard the quality of all products produced to ensure all customer and regulatory requirements are met.
- Maintain a quality system compliant to the ISO standards ISO13485, ISO9001 & IATF standard IATF16949 and all applicable regulations under associated directives.
- Responsibility for investigations into Product/Process non-conformances and customer complaints on both Medical and non-medical products.
- Perform an active role in quality planning and new product introduction.
- Lead cross functional teams in continuous improvement activities.
- Lead cross functional teams in managing change controls across the Plant.
- Responsibility for managing Suppliers and performing internal & external audits.
- Provide training in Quality Processes and Procedures to the extended production and technical support team
- Lead cross functional teams in completing Product and Process risk assessments.
- Production Manager and all production personnel
- Product Development
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Tina Egan on 09064 78104 or email email@example.com