Video for this job
Quality Engineer – Permanent role.
On behalf of our clients – leaders in the avionics industry, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Quality Engineer to join their Irish based team on a permanent basis.
Summary – As a Quality Engineer you will conduct audits to a planned schedule, maintaining various regulatory approvals (EASA/ CAAS/ QCAA, DGCAM, DGCAA and FAA etc) and to establish and monitor procedures, issue authorisations and provide training.
- Recording non-compliance or unacceptable standards and suggest corrective action.
- Monitoring corrective action.
- Liaison with regulatory bodies and customers in various locations.
- Liaison with workshop and line maintenance personnel to resolve quality related issues.
- Maintaining training records and conducting relevant training sessions.
- Review of documents and amendment requests.
- Conduct company authorisation interviews and issue authorisations
- Monitor reported internal occurrences and assess the need to raise as mandatory occurrences with relevant the authority.
- Perform supplier quality audits within European region to support corporate supplier quality
- General administrative duties in support of Quality Assurance activities
You will have substantial Quality Assurance experience within an aircraft/component environment, with knowledge of Aviation Regulations EASA Part 21 G and Part 145.
You will also have experience of Human Factors in Aviation. The successful candidate must be able to work sensitively in a variety of cultural environments and have excellent spoken and written English.
You will be based in Ireland, and from time to time be expected to travel within Europe and, on occasion, Internationally.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Mary Mullin on 09064 78104 and email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!