Our Client, a medical device company in Sligo, providing products to the EU and US markets, is looking for a Quality Engineer to join their expanding site. This role is a permanent, full-time role, operating Monday to Friday.
What You'll Receive
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Health Insurance.
- Continued Professional Development Support.
- Educational Assistance.
- Annual Leave Service Increment.
- Subsidised Sport & Social Club.
- Bi-annual Company Events.
- Employee Wellbeing Programme of Events.
Responsibilities | Detailed Job Description Available on Request
As a member of the Quality team, your duties will include:
- Quality support to Project Managers, Design Engineers, Production managers, and clients.
- Quality review of process validation plan, protocols, and reports.
- Coordinate and review testing and release of the sterilised products.
- Quality review of SOPs, Work instructions, templates, Material specifications, etc. to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory standards and cGMP procedures.
- Review and approve product change controls.
As a Quality Engineer, you are required to have:
- A qualification in Science or Engineering.
- A minimum of three years experience.
- ISO 13485, ISO 14971, and 21CFR 820 knowledge.
If this role interests you, please contact Emma Cawley today.