The Opportunity –
Our client offers world-class engineering solutions that meet their customers’ mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and telecommunications requirements and are looking for an experienced Quality Coordinator to join their expanding team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company that offers career development, progression and a competitive salary package.
Your day to day –
- Report to the Group Quality Manager
- Produce Project Quality Plans
- Review Project Quality Resource Requirements
- Visit Project sites on an ongoing basis, as required, providing support to the site quality team
- Conduct Project QA Inductions
- Conduct site QA Audits
- Record and follow up all non-conformances – re-visit project sites as necessary.
- Prepare Quality Reports for annual management review.
- Train other personnel in quality related procedures and processes as required
- Lead quality presentations to site management personnel, as required
- Visit customers or suppliers to investigate or resolve quality issues.
What you need –
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Construction
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role essential.
- Strong ISO 9001 experience.
- ISO Auditor experiences an advantage.
- Ability to travel to project sites, as required
- Possess good investigation skills and be persistent.
- Competent in understanding engineering drawings and specifications.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edel O’Brien on 021-4911065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org