- Report to the Group Quality Manager
- Produce Project Quality Plans
- Organise and Chair Project Quality Kick-off Meetings
- Review Project Quality Resource Requirements
- Visit Project sites on an ongoing basis, as required, providing support to the site quality team
- Conduct Project QA Inductions
- Provide training and support to junior and new site management team staff
- Conduct site QA Audits
- Conduct Quality Inspections on site
- Maintain records for report and auditing.
- Record and follow up all non-conformances – re-visit project sites as necessary.
- Participate in Corrective and Preventative action procedures – conduct 100% inspection, if necessary.
- Prepare regular Quality Reports as required
- Prepare Quality Reports for annual management review.
- Participate in company training programmes as required.
- Train other personnel in quality related procedures and processes as required
- Assist or lead quality presentations to site management personnel, as required
- Visit customers or suppliers to investigate or resolve quality issues.
- Escalate issues to the Quality Manager as required.
- Any additional responsibilities and duties which may from time to time deemed suitable by your manager.
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role essential.
- Experience in construction essential
- Strong ISO 9001 experience.
- ISO Auditor experiences an advantage.
- Ability to travel to project sites, as required
- Have a positive “can do” attitude and be energetic and enthusiastic about work.
- Possess good investigation skills and be persistent.
- Competent in understanding engineering drawings and specifications.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Josh Barnes on 021-4911065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org