Quality Control Laboratory Assistant required for a leading food organisation in the Cork area. This position has full responsibility for Raw Material, In-process, finished goods and environmental analysis, and reporting in line with GMP.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Conduct Q.C. laboratory tests and analysis.
- Effectively record, maintain, interpret and communicate data and results of tests/analysis in a timely fashion to designated personnel.
- Participate in flavour panels as a panellist
- Use relevant software programmes (including LIMS) in addition to having the necessary I.T. skills to adapt to new programmes, including in-house programmes.
- Ensure good housekeeping and GMP and adhere to the company’s safety standards at all times.
- Assisting in ordering and maintenance of minimum stock levels for laboratory consumables.
- Participate in internal and external proficiency tests and training.
- Implement companies’ calibration procedures using provided samples and standards.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Diploma/Degree in a science-related subject.
- Min 2 years of quality experience in the industry.
- Computer literate with the ability to adapt to new systems. Excellent record-keeping.
- Knowledge of GMP and Laboratory Operations.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane.