- Reference: CJ46315
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Munster, Tipperary
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Test raw materials, printed packaging, in-process samples, finished goods and purified water in accordance with approved specifications and standard operating procedures.
- Prepare such reagents and standards as are needed to carry out the above testing. Label these materials and document the preparation as required.
- Document and report results of testing in a timely manner.
- Keep retain samples of the above materials and transfer them to retain area. Maintain this area in a clean and orderly manner.
- Calibrate and carry out basic maintenance of Laboratory instruments.
- Report, document and investigate any out of specification results / deviations.
- Carry out such testing as is required for method transfer when a new product / test method is being validated.
- Maintain the laboratory premises and equipment in a clean and safe manner. Report any problems / defects immediately when they are noticed.
- Remove reagents from the lab as they reach their expiry date. Liaise with the Environmental / Health & Safety Dept regarding the safe disposal of expired chemicals. Inform the purchasing department or approved supplier as appropriate if replacement reagents need to be ordered.
- Other duties as required.
- At Least Ordinary Degree Level in Chemistry or Biology related discipline.
- Excellent Written & Verbal communication skills.
- Computer knowledge would be an advantage.
- Previous Laboratory experience also would be an advantage but is not essential.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Laura Jevens on 021 4911060 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!