Quality Control Inspector
Support manufacturing operation through inspection of raw materials and inline inspections of manufacturing process. Responsible for supporting validation and continuous process activities. Completes product release and packaging review.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support manufacturing areas to achieve targets.
- Implement corrective action on issues as they arise.
- Disposition NC’s, conduct & determine root cause analysis including corrective actions.
- Conduct area GMP/GDP audits and follow up on findings to ensure satisfactory closure.
- Follow up on corrective actions for in-process and customer complaint issues.
- In-process sampling and testing and subsequent report writing.
- Conduct First Article Inspections on product as required.
- Conduct process audits against Quality System requirements.
- Support all QA related documentation activities (i.e. Raise Change plans, write procedures etc).
- Support fault analysis and scrap reduction activities.
- Participate/drive quality improvement projects/activities.
- Reporting function Quality metrics.
- Provide support for internal and external audits to ISO and FDA requirements.
- Ensure all recording and cleaning logs are reviewed and approved per schedule
- Carrying out investigations on product failures and customer complaints, reporting Non-Conformities and Out of Spec Results to the Quality Control Manager and Production Manager.
Quality Control Inspector requirements
- Third level qualification in Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of cGMP and ISO standards relevant to Quality Control procedures, documentation and testing.
- One year previous quality experience in a Medical Device environment is essential.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Tina Egan