- Logging and testing activities carried out for the specified QC team
- Achieving Lead-time targets (and proactively addressing barriers to achievement)
- Ensuring full EHS compliance in QC activities
- Ensuring full GLP compliance in QC activities
- Ensuring full compliance in QC documentation and team activities
- Facilitating improvements in QC processes
- Meeting CAPA and other site metrics
- Completing On-The-Job Training processes & training records
- Supporting site projects.
- Relevant Third Level Science Qualification
- 2-3 years’ experience within a QC GLP laboratory in a Pharma/ Biotech company
- Previous experience of GMP and GLP documentation with strong attention to detail.
- Good communication skills with the ability to build relationships and trust.
- Ability to work under pressure in an environment where a range of issues will pull upon your time and where there are likely to be conflicting priorities.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Rory Walsh on 021 4911063 or email email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!