We are currently working with one of Ireland's Leading Food Production Companies based in Athlone, Co. Westmeath and they are now looking to hire an experienced Quality Control Administrator to join their growing team.
This is a Permanent role based onsite in Athlone with a competitive package on offer to the successful candidate. Ideally, we are looking for candidates who have gained experience in a quality role in the Food Industry.
- Responsible for daily QC checks and quality admin for the site.
- Draft Quality Assurance policies and procedures.
- Implement and oversee testing and inspection schedules for raw materials and finished products.
- Implement CAPA Programmes and ensure corrective action plans are implemented in an effective and timely manner.
- Completion of Product Specifications and customer documentation.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements and support on-site audits conducted by external providers.
- Oversee GMP/Internal Audit Programmes.
- Identify training needs and organise training interventions to meet quality standards.
- Minimum 1 Year Experience in a Quality Role in a Food Production Environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in the area of Life Sciences.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer application skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Attention to detail coupled with strong problem-solving ability
If you would like more information on this role you can contact Paul Dunican
(090) 641 7022