The Quality Auditor will carry out Inspection and Auditing duties within the company as assigned by the immediate supervisor. The Quality Auditor is accountable for the In-Process, Incoming Inspection and Outgoing Inspections to which they have been assigned for that period.
- Ensuring that audited product meets product acceptability standards
- Ensuring that specified product auditing sequence and the sample size is observed
- Recording inspection/audit results, filing and archiving of records as defined by the procedure
- Ensuring all necessary process/product documentation is completed, including routers
- Ensuring process/product procedures are accurately observed
- Highlighting any discrepancies found during auditing including safety, ESD, or housekeeping
- Assisting in the certification process of operators
- Supporting Production Team Leaders in ensuring that priorities are completed
- Communication of Quality Issues
- Support Production Cell or Improvement Team activity
- Providing cover for other Quality Auditors where requested by the supervisor.
- Extensive knowledge of IPC standards (or similar) from the electronics manufacturing environment
- Relevant Qualification/Degree required
- Ability to interpret drawing specifications
- Good communication skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Josh Barnes.