Our client, a large multinational within the Financial Services Industry are looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Specialist. This role will be best suited to someone who has experience in similar QA roles (or similar) within Mortgage Banking Operations. The role is based in Shannon, Co. Clare and is being offered on a 23 fixed-term contract. The QA Specialist plays an important role in providing insight to the Business, to enable a continuous focus on improvement and customer service excellence, monitoring our adherence to the core service principles of pace, meaningful engagement, and empathy.
About the role
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Team Leader and working with a team of QA Specialists, the QA Specialist will be responsible for conducting quality audits on key operational processes and customer interactions to agreed test scripts and scorecards and to the required standard and frequency. Examples of audits will include reviewing calls to customers and the processing of customer requests or documentation through the various touchpoints from receipt to completion, reviewing the accuracy and timeliness of the same.
- Generation of policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Testing processes in line with the company's SOP’s Policies and Business Rules, CBI, and client requirements – ensuring test scripts/scorecards are regularly reviewed and fit for purpose.
- Implementation and continuous improvement of quality management.
- Ensure processes are audit-ready at all times
- Assist in reporting to Management on the state of compliance based on internal audits
- Track and monitor implementation of corrective actions to provide assurance those deficiencies have been corrected.
- Review and approval of qualification/ validation of documentation
- Support input to the Quality Forum to ensure complaints, quality and Operations have a complete feedback loop.
Quality Assurance Audits
- Contribute to monthly monitoring and testing of teams and processes in line with the Quality Assurance Plan, SOPs, Policies, Regulatory and Client requirements.
- Ensure a clear audit trail of all actions undertaken and interactions with the business are captured on test scripts/scorecards.
- Regulatory and customer audit support: ensuring audit readiness at all times.
- Manage monthly internal audit schedule and ensure completion of internal audits as per schedule. Update records as requested
- Review audit outputs monthly as a basis to identify opportunities for process improvement
- Support the provision of QA reports/dashboards, ensuring appropriate commentary on trends and actions.
- APA in Housing Loans OR fully QFA qualified
- Business or Finance qualification (desirable)
- Knowledge of regulation
- Experience in Mortgage Banking Operations in a Quality Assurance role.
- Experience in data analysis to identify trends and root causes
- Experience in a strong customer-focused environment
- Feedback and coaching skills
- Technical knowledge of operations practices.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.