Looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference in the healthcare industry? Join our Client's expanding team as a Quality Assurance Engineer! This 12-month contract has the potential for longer-term employment and offers the chance to work with a skilled team, implement quality systems, design and conduct tests, and analyze data for continuous improvement. You'll also enjoy competitive compensation and benefits while working with cutting-edge technology.
Responsibilities | Detailed Job Description Available on Request
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, your duties will include:
- Developing Master Validation Plans.
- Developing and completing DV/IQ/OQ/PQ protocols.
- Contributing to the development of FAT/SAT protocols.
- Executing Validation Protocols, rooting cause deviations, and generating validation reports.
- Developing product specifications/drawings/quality plans in conjunction with NPD personnel.
- Providing QE support for New Product Development (NPD) projects.
- Conducting Process Risk Management/FMEA.
- Completing internal audits per the audit schedule.
- Coordinating and implementing process capability analysis on catheter processes.
- Completing CAPA investigations.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will need to have:
- A degree in Engineering/Science Discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the Medical Device Industry utilizing automated equipment
- Experience in statistical analysis/SPC/validation of automated equipment
- This is a temporary 12-month contract position for a Quality Assurance Engineer.
- There is the potential for this role to lead to a longer-term/permanent contract.
If this Quality Assurance Engineer role interests you, please contact Emma Cawley today.