Qualification and Other Skills:
- Degree in a relevant discipline
- Should have a good knowledge of the principles of 5S, SMED, and Kaizen
- Experience & skills in project management
- Membership of Engineers Ireland or similar professional body will be an advantage
- Knowledge of cost and project management, continuous improvement, lean and innovation processes would be an advantage.
- Excellent Technical Report writing and communications skills essential
- Team player and ability to work on own initiative
- Available to travel when required to other Aptar sites
- An ability to build strong relationships with other departments
- Excellent communication skills
- Development of internal processes, procedures and policies
- Experience in managing costs against departmental budgets
- Management of Supply Chain and/ or Quality Interfaces with customers and suppliers
- High level understanding of SIOP (Sales Inventory Operations process)
- Experience in controlling physical flows and information flows, both internally and externally
- Excellent IT skills
- Management of diverse groups, strong delegation skills, coaching skills
- Attention to detail – lot of information and data to be reviewed and validated
- Problem solving skills and continuous improvement process experience
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edyta Fleming on 091706721 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!