- Test Engineering (led by the Test Engineering Supervisor) for the development and maintenance of innovative and reliable test solutions
- Continuous Improvement (led by the CI Leader) facilitating and promoting Lean in all processes on site
- Quality Engineering and Systems (Led by the Quality Engineering and Systems Supervisor), which includes:
- Quality Audit
- Incoming Inspection
- Supplier Quality Engineering
- Documentation Control
- Maintenance of the highest Quality Standards throughout the plant
- Liaising with customers on quality issues
- Communicate quality data to the wider company as part of the group Quality Managers Forum
- Facilitating External audits
- Ownership of the Business Management System process, chair BMS meeting
- Extensive experience in an electronics manufacturing and/or design environment ideally in the aerospace or automotive industry and at a minimum running under ISO9001 certification.
- Related degree in Engineering or equivalent Quality qualification preferred.
- Proven Leadership experience and capability to empower and lead people to problem solve and pursue improvement within the department and across the Ireland organisation.
- While the role will be predominantly internally focussed, some amount of foreign travel will be necessary.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Josh Barnes on 021-4911066 or email email@example.com