Due to the continued expansion of operations,our client a global company based in Athy Co Kildare have a new opening for Quality & EHS Manager. The role will lead the Quality Technical team, the role reports to the Plant Manager. The job holder will be an integral part of the Management Team and will be responsible for the following:
- Delivering customer satisfaction and confidence by ensuring the required level of quality throughout our systems, processes and products.
- Developing and sustaining our quality system, through the use of WCM & Quality tools and adherence to our philosophy of continuous improvement, underpinning our commitment as a world-class supplier of quality product to the infant formula market.
- Participate in defining and realising our vision as a world class quality operation
- Through systematic internal plant audits, ensure our plant processes are in compliance with required standards and that divisional quality guidelines are respected.
- Maintenance of the ISO 9001, ISO14001, OSHAS 18001 and BRC IoP certification at operation level.
- Key contact with our customers on all quality related matters including management of key customer driven projects.
- Functionally responsible for managing, supporting and co-ordinating the activities of the plant to ensure continual focus on achieving both our customers objectives and those of the business
- Responsible for plant Environmental, Health & Safety compliance
- Management, coordination and implementation of new systems to support operations in delivering a safe environment for our employees and quality product to our customer.
Experience & Qualifications:-
- 3rd Level Qualification in either Food Science or Engineering Qualification
- 5 years+ experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably within the food industry.
- Strong commitment to EH&S and have proven experience in developing customer and supplier relationships
- High level of problem solving ability, strong leadership, influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong SPC skills and have the ability to organise information in a structured way, with an in-depth knowledge of the use and implementation of quality systems, tools and techniques.
- We are looking for a team player, with a ‘Focus on Excellence’ mind-set.
What you will receive in return?
- Flexible Working
- To be rewarded fairly and promoted based on merit and performance
- Professional and personal development through training and work experiences
- Strong engagement and commitment to the safety of our employees
- Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance
For further information please contact Gillian Nicholson at email@example.com