- Reference: CJ45814
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Kilkenny, Tipperary
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Are you working in practice or have previously worked in practice? Are you client focused? If you have answered yes to both questions we have some excellent opportunities for you to join a leading accountancy practice on a permanent basis. These opportunitites are located in Cork (15 mins from Cork City), North Cork (20 mins from city centre) and Cahir. Our client prides itself on its company culture, training, career progression and offer a competitive results-orientated remuneration package.
You will get the opportunity to work directly with a range of clients, managing significant and varied portfolios. The role is fast-paced and busy. It will involve everything from accounts production, tax planning, dealing with ad-hoc client queries to meeting with clients to discuss their tax liabilities.
- Qualified CPA/ACA/ACCA
- 2-3 years Practice experience
- Knowledge and understanding of tax compliance
- Experience in the preparation of accounts to review stage
- Client facing experience with a strong customer service ethic and an ability to develop and maintain professional relationships
- Qualified Accountants’ package will include – salary, performance related bonus, professional subscriptions, CPD allowance and continuous training and support in a collaborative dynamic practice.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!